Wii Sports and Link's Crossbow Training Covers

spcmanspif

Are Wii having fun yet?
Sep 19, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Can someone give me the link to the Wii Sports and Link's Crossbow Training DVD case covers so that I can print them out? I'd like to have them in full cases instead of the paper booklets. Thanks.

phillepino said:
are these real?

or did someone just make them up?

people made them up. Nintendo only made the little cardboard thingies, and people wanted there cd's safe inside a real case, so they made these covers.

were are you going to get the extra plastic case?

ya, i also hate those paper cases. i dont see the point they are so annoying. it just gives them scratches all over. im lucky my wii sports is working

These are made by people but the information stays true to the cardboard inserts the games originally came in, i just printed mine up was sorta a pain in the butt had to cut it after and find a dvd that had a white case to swap lol... but looks great in my collection much thanks

I went to my local eb games and the guy gave me an extra xbox case. Try asking so you won't have to search for that white dvd case :wink:

rep for the guy who linked to that covers site, quality :D

and I used a case from when I bought my wii points. That comes in the same DVD case as the games do. Just put it in there.

Dando said:
I went to my local eb games and the guy gave me an extra xbox case. Try asking so you won't have to search for that white dvd case :wink:
xbox case = green = puke.

never baught wii points but thats a good idea for an extra case... i always get my wii points with credit card on shop channel

Back