wii sports skill level too high?

Frost392

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
haha so ive been getting really good at wii bowling and getting a perfect game about 1/3 of the time and this is what my skill level graph looks like now, anyone else get anything like this for any of the sports? (its going right off the graph incase some of you blind people didnt notice :incazzato: )

img0159kw6.jpg

i wonder if it will go right out of the box, my dot is out of it but i dunno if it will go any higher, i havent tried yet...that would be pretty funny to get it so high that it goes out of the screen, but i guess you can only go so high until your average is at 300 and a perfect game wont rise it anymore

Wiily Good said:
My tennis one is very high, about 2300.

That's well over the 2000 point limit of the graph. If you're telling the truth, then perhaps you can answer their question of whether it goes out of the box? :p

yeah, mine went out of the box around 1800 i believe, dont quit remember

Actually I'm not 2300 like I previously thought, I am only slightly over 2200. I have posted a picture.

TennisSkillLevel004.jpg

Last edited:
what do you mean jump back down? I think thats the pointer to the box, see something similar in the pic in the first post

I'm at 2700 in boxing and here is a screen shot of what the chart looks like. There should probably be a cap or at least you should flat line at the top of the chart. Not a huge deal either way.

IMG_0014.jpg

haha holy crap you must be so good at boxing, i cant seem to get it down

Lol, I've heard of some peoples skill levels going off the screen, yours almost is tarheelsuperman

Haha damn. My highest is bowling with around 1030, just barely over the line, but I just got my wii two weeks ago

Back