wii strikers online problem!

wii_strike

WiiChat Member
Aug 30, 2007
Hi i just got this game. The problem is whenever i random play somebody within 30 seconds of the match it says connection problem! Even with a connection of ****.
Is it because of different regions or is there something wrong with my wireless connection?

Well I'm in the U.S, California
Here's my friend code: 060238 618622.
Please post here and exchange codes if this is the case.

Most likely your connection. Possibly disconnectors which i absolutely detest. :mad5: But unlikely if it happens everytime.

manufan15 said:
Most likely your connection. Possibly disconnectors which i absolutely detest. :mad5: But unlikely if it happens everytime.
What exactly do u mean by that? it disconnects around 30 seconds in the game everytime. So how do u think i can fix this wireless problem?

wii_strike said:
What exactly do u mean by that? it disconnects around 30 seconds in the game everytime. So how do u think i can fix this wireless problem?

Well I meant it could be people quitting out on you by turning their Wii off, but thats very unlikely if it happens everytime and at the same time. It is most likely your router, so check the signal strength, and postition it closer if nesscesary. You could always get a Nintendo Wifi USB port connector but only if you have a windows XP computer. One more thing. If it gives you an error code when it kicks you out, you can look up the problem on customer service at nintendo.com.

Back