Wii Sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdav93

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2007
Wii Sucks so bad. I'm selling my wii, 17 wii games, 5 wii remotes, 3 classic controllers, 5 nunchuks, a wifi usb connector, and sd card, two controller gloves, 2,000,000 wii points, an intercooler, wii sports, 8 rechargeable batteries and charger, a wii messanger bag, a game wallet, and a memory card reader/writer so I can stick with microsoft and never buy a nintendo product again! There is not a lot of good games for it, its graphics are like gamecube, to get online you have to have like 100 bucks extra for stupid **** like a wifi usb connector that i foolishly bought for 60 dollars! The motion controls are nice but they aren't that realistic!! You barely wave the thing in zelda and he swings his sword. aren't you supposed to act it out with the wii? not just cough and accidentaly kill something....WII SUCKS! Its gonna be just like gamecube. the 360 and ps3 are gonna wipe nintendo dry!

leave...get out...now...never come back, and i dont believe you bought all those things and insist that the Wii sucks...so ima say this SUCKS TO BE YOU FOR SPENDING ALL THE MONEY...HAHAHA B*TCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back