wii titles announced

Mr_Stoukaph said:
maybe the fact that MP Echos had a bad multiplayer, they decided not to put in one here. im not sure but i think that hunters was a great multiplayer game

Just wondering, how was it's multiplayer; I know you said it's bad, but how, i.e. was it the controls, bad framerate, or something else. Sorry, but I never played the game. If it was the control, which I'm guessing would be the problem, considering I remember in the 1st MP for the gamecube you had to hold down one of the triggers to look up or down, then that would no longer be an issue with the wiimote/nunchuk combo.

I sure hope they reconsider their choice!:(

NateTheGreat said:
Just wondering, how was it's multiplayer; I know you said it's bad, but how, i.e. was it the controls, bad framerate, or something else. Sorry, but I never played the game. If it was the control, which I'm guessing would be the problem, considering I remember in the 1st MP for the gamecube you had to hold down one of the triggers to look up or down, then that would no longer be an issue with the wiimote/nunchuk combo.

I sure hope they reconsider their choice!:(

It wasn't the controls as much as it was the gameplay. The power-ups didn't really make it more exciting and if you knew where everything was and where it spawned you could just go there and own everyone. But in Hunters there is more variety in the characters and more complex levels.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
It wasn't the controls as much as it was the gameplay. The power-ups didn't really make it more exciting and if you knew where everything was and where it spawned you could just go there and own everyone. But in Hunters there is more variety in the characters and more complex levels.

Thanks for the info.

Though multiplayer may not be available for the first MP for Wii, I'm guessing the next will deliver.

Regardless, I'll be buying it on launch day.:D

NateTheGreat said:
Thanks for the info.

Though multiplayer may not be available for the first MP for Wii, I'm guessing the next will deliver.

Regardless, I'll be buying it on launch day.:D

heh. me too. but there wont be any more Prime games. but there will be more metroid games

When Nintendo sees that their fans really want multiplayer for MP3:Corruption they would probaly make a downloadble multiplayer expansion pack

Mr_Stoukaph said:
Super Mario Galaxy is going to be a launch title too but its not on your list
Super Mario Galaxy is not going to be a lauch title.At E3 Nintendo said they were still working on some things for the game and that they wouldn't promise to make it a lauch title and have to take it back. So early 07

Wii_Rulez said:
Super Mario Galaxy is not going to be a lauch title.At E3 Nintendo said they were still working on some things for the game and that they wouldn't promise to make it a lauch title and have to take it back. So early 07

I just heard from somewhere that it was going to be a launch title. I dont know exactly.

ok well anyway yeah I too was a tad dissapointed about metroid not having multi player but ah well if the single player is good then so be it

Mr_Stoukaph said:
I just heard from somewhere that it was going to be a launch title. I dont know exactly.
It wasn't confirmed in the latest Nintendo Power where i has 6 Wii Title up for lauch.

Wii_Rulez said:
It wasn't confirmed in the latest Nintendo Power where i has 6 Wii Title up for lauch.

whatever, i guess i didnt pay that much attention to it. but it sucks that it wont be a launch title.

There's still Metroid, LoZ: TP, and Red Steel and those are still great launch titles

Exactly its not like we have to buy luigi's mansion even though that was a quite fun game

Wii_Rulez said:
There's still Metroid, LoZ: TP, and Red Steel and those are still great launch titles

Oh yeah, Red Steel is (hopefully) going to be a unique and fun shooter/sword-fighter.

It's currently the only fps with multiplayer, so it better be good. I heard some people who got a chance to play it said it would be nice if it played more like a PC fps, where the crosshair is always centered, rather than having to move the crosshair all the way to one side of the screen to make your character turn.

Does anyone think you'll have this PC-shooter-control-style as an option in any/all shooters for Wii, like how Metroid: Hunters on the DS lets you pick between using the stylus or just the buttons?

I for one would like that option, just to see if it's better/worse than the currently understood Wii-method.:)

Last edited:
Back