Wii Troubles, please help

Doppimus

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
"Please insert the Wii Startup Disc, this will Setup your Wii console"

I am getting this message as soon as I turn on my Wii, and I don't know how to get past this screen, no startup disc came with my Wii and aparently its not supposed to? Has anyone else had this problem, I'm posting here because I can't get through to nintendo customer service. Thanks.

I think i read on another thread that u have to use your wii sports disc i think because there is no start up disc. And someone was having the same problem and they are now returning their wii.

I tried the sports disc, but it says its incorrect, any other ideas?

Call Nintendo support.

I think this is something to do with display models for stores, that actually required Start-Up Discs. At least, that's what I read somewhere else on here.

Call Nintendo and have them send you a new one.

Yup, either call Nintendo support about this and send it in to be replaced, or try taking it back to where you purchased it and get it exchanged. If you do take it back to the store you purchased it from, make sure that they know the actual problem behind it.

It should be Wii sports. Make sure that when inserting it that the cover of the CD is facing to the right side.

Back