Wii users in their 20's

Booski

Bubus_Booski_4eva!
Aug 30, 2007
San Jose, Ca
Wii Online Code
3056-1907-2974-8449
Any Wii users in their 20's or older?? If so, add me because I need friends in my age group. Let me know if you add me so I can look for you on Wii.

Booski said:
Any Wii users in their 20's or older?? If so, add me because I need friends in my age group. Let me know if you add me so I can look for you on Wii.

lol ill add ya when i get home im 21 btw

I'll add you also when i get home, im stuck at work right now....im 25

I'm 22. I don't usually add anyone unless they post here often, but you asked for over 20's.

Grab yourself an avatar and make a name for yourself here.

Welcome to the fold..

...Err, I mean forum.

23,but guess what I don't know how to work the online to well (I really just play the games)But if you let me know how I'm down<SOCAL>

jokeurmnd said:
23,but guess what I don't know how to work the online to well (I really just play the games)But if you let me know how I'm down<SOCAL>
How are you connecting? (i.e. Wireless router, LAN adaptor or USB dongle)?

For wireless routers, you need to configure the security (copying the number of the SSID and stuff to your Wii)

For USB dongle, it's a case of Setting permissions once you've installed it. (Although I did find that Mcafee 6 had a firewall that didn't let me connect. It was fine if I were to temporarily open the firewall)

The LAN adaptor should either go into a wired router or a computer (if it's the computer, you may need to set up firewall rules).

I just got my Wii online yesterday, so I'm looking for friends too. I'm 29 btw.
Let me know if you add me.

Last edited:
I'm 26, but I still haven't found any use for friend codes. Normal PC email/instant messaging/voip is better for communication, a lot of online Wii games are going to have their own friend codes rather than using system codes, and the best online Wii games, ala Madden and MOHH2 had the good sense to abandon FCs altogether (may all developers follow their lead).

Ok, I'm confused now. I thought the games that require FCs also required Wii codes. This is wrong I guess?

Hating FCs like I do, my experience with them is nill. I've got better things to do than collect and enter them on an on-screen keyboard. From what I've read, those games that use their own FCs don't require individual system FCs. I suspect part of the rationalization for separate FCs is using shorter codes (maybe 12 as opposed the system's 16).

Im 22 HERE!

i am looking for a few sweet friends.

Games i own

Zelda: Twilight Princess
Resident Evil 4
Super Paper Mario
METROID PRIME 3!

mainly looking for people w/ are into the big game titles and want to connect online and trade vochures for prime 3 and battle in future online games.

here is my wii friend code - 3670-7882-0175-4227

PM me yours if ya feel~ http://www.myspace.com/opitekkmusic

21 here..

though i rarely play the wii these days, mainly just a bit of streets of rage or similar vc titles...

fed up waiting for the games that got me pumped about the wii..

Back