Wii VC needs gameboy games !!!!!

nickz2112

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2007
cleveland
Wii Online Code
7171-0126-0181-9068
Nintendo is ignoring the game boy in its library of virtual console games. Just because the games were all portable doesn't mean that some of them weren't quality games that could be played at home. Mario Vs Donkey Kong, Metroid 2, Pokemon Red/Blue, Mario and the 6 Golden Coins and Quix are just a couple of examples. Nintendo needs to make these titles available on the wii and eventually you could even be able to download them onto your ds from your wii. How frickin sweet would that be!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, Nintendo is neglecting their classic handhelds, I guess Nintendo thinks any game before the GBA era just isn't worth working into a new system, if they are going to prevent it from playing on the DS, they should have them play on the Wii at least, like you said, just because they were old handheld games dosen't mean they aren't worth putting on the big screen (meaning television, being that a television screen is bigger than a GB/GBC screen)

I agree 100%

I like this idea! I have only played a gameboy a few times, the really old one, it was fun times:cornut:

my GB screen is bigger than my TV so I wouldn't be able to see anything

WiiZero said:
my GB screen is bigger than my TV so I wouldn't be able to see anything
if your television is smaller than your GB screen, how can you see anything at all on your television? I didn't know that they made televisions that small, that is unless you are saying that you have a camping television (those little portable televisions that are powered off of batteries usually used while camping), and even then, some camping television screens are bigger than the GB screen, even the first television introduced had a larger screen, if your television is that small, it's time to get a new one, I don't even think a television that small is worth playing the Wii on

gamechaser001 said:
if your television is smaller than your GB screen, how can you see anything at all on your television? I didn't know that they made televisions that small, that is unless you are saying that you have a camping television (those little portable televisions that are powered off of batteries usually used while camping), and even then, some camping television screens are bigger than the GB screen, even the first television introduced had a larger screen, if your television is that small, it's time to get a new one, I don't even think a television that small is worth playing the Wii on

LMFAO it was a joke you'll learn to pick these things up

I remember why back when the Wii was shown I thought a GBA slot was under the SD card door.

That woulda been nice :(

yeah i remember before wii came out i kept wondering it they would include a gameboy player type thing inside the wii. That would of been nice, and we could of had a gameboy player channel. Although i guess they seen that as being a bad move considering a bunch of nes,snes, and genesis classics are avaliable on gba.

I would love for nintendo to at least do something with the old gb/c titles i miss playing

Mario Land
Mario Land 2
Zelda Links Awakening
Metroid 2
Kid Icarus Myth n' Monsters
Kirby Dreamland 1 & 2
Kirby Pinball
Kirby Blockball
....oh the many gb games...

WiiZero said:
LMFAO it was a joke you'll learn to pick these things up
Darkprinny said:
Sounds like this is needed *sarcasm pic*
:rolleyes:, sarcasm to what? I know you already know this, but i'm going to say it anyway, sarcasm is saying the opposite of the truth with a tone to to prove a point, for example, "is the sky blue?" "no, it's green", we all know that the sky is blue, making that question a stupid question to ask, so we say the opposite as a way of saying "duh", am I wrong?

Using what I said above, where is the sarcasm? If it's based on what I said, I was explaining that I meant "big screen" as it being on a television instead of a GB screen, being that a television screen is bigger than a GB screen, the reason I explained this is because the saying "the big screen" can be used to refer to a cenima or movie theatre, so when I said that, I didn't want people to think "huh? GB games in a movie theatre?", because that's obviously not what I meant, but somebody may think that, so there is no way that sarcasm would fit into that, so I took it literally because it wouldn't make sense using sarcasm on such an explanation

Back