Wii Wireless Nunchuck?

Dennis777

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2012
I recently ordered this: http://www.tmart.com/previews/Wii-Motion-plus-Wireless-Nunchuk_p110128.html
It said that it "Uses the same motion-sensing technology enabled in the Wii TM remote".
So i figured that the nunchuck had MotionPlus built in, therefore i dont need to use the big controller, all i need is the nunchuck.
But no, as far as i see, it doesn't have MotionPlus built in... is it false advertising or am I wrong?
(also my actual controller already has MotionPlus built in, so maybe thats the reason the nunchuck doesnt work?)

Thanks in andvance!

I don't recall the Nunchuck ever holding Motion Plus, be it Nintendo's official product or non-official ones like this... I think those two reviewers are confusing the Wireless Nunchuck in question for another accessory. The product doesn't list Motion Plus as one of it's features, so yes, I believe you've misunderstood the product in that regard.

However, since it doesn't have Motion Plus, this nunchuck should work perfectly with your Wii Remote with the built in Motion Plus. You should be able to get a refund since this nunchuck doesn't work as it should, whether it's because of bad design or you got unlucky and received a broken one. If you have any other nunchuck that work with your Wii Remote +, you should definitely be entitled to a refund.

Back