Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Now I know that alot of people, including myself, would love a wireless nunchuck (for reasons such as that it would look cool with even less wires and save having to plug it in every time for use), ,and now there are rumours that our 'dreams' are coming true, as according to an unknown source, Nintendo are currently in the making of such an attachment.

An unconfirmed source has revealed that Nintendo are currently working on a wireless version of their Nunchuck attachment for the Wii remote.

This comes after many complaints from gamers who feel that the dangling wire which links the two devices, simply distracts from gameplay, especially in games which require significant movement of the arms, such as Wii Boxing or Call of Duty 3.

The Wii Nunchuck gets it’s name from the martial arts weapon, the ‘’Nunchucks'’ because of the similarities in design; a chain/wire connects two heavier objects at either end. The wireless Nunchuck attachment will possibly undergo a name-change to make sense.

There’s no reason for Nintendo not to make future wireless devices for the Wiimote - a wireless reciever would plug into the remote in place of any wires linking the two. Communications between Wiimote and Console would be as normal. The downside to this is the added drain on batteries, though with Nintendo’s track record with their previous wireless technologies, we’re sure they will leap this hurdle.

Source

Would you be interested in the wireless attachment? Or just put up with the meter restriction between each controller?

ottoman said:
if they did, people would have wasted money buying the originals.

Why would it be a waste? id use originals over wireless anyways. screw using more batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back