wii

alexbel

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2008
:mad5: does anyone know where i can i get a wii online for a cheap price and it works im getting one off ebgames.com but they keep delaing it so i probaly wont get a wii from there

There really isn't a good deal from a wii online anywhere. It is best to get it from a store where they usually have it at the "normal" sales price of $200. I recommend either gamestop or best buy. Game stop, near me, has PILES of them for $200, and the best buy people are *sometimes* idiots and sell it for like $150.

Umm... its $250, unless you're talking somewhere outside the US. The wii is still in really high demand so I don't think you'll find one for cheaper than retail online. As swordkirby said, best bet is to call your local stores early in the morning every day to see if any get one in. Buy from a shop for the regular price, it'll be more expensive online.

Scour the newly listeds on eBay. Look for BuyItNows that are low. That's how I got mine. I picked up a Wii, Madden, and a 2nd remote for $325 shipped. Yes it was used but that was ok by me. It was in good shape.

Back