The winner is sherwood3750
He has till sunday to claim his prize

Last edited:
Wii have a winner :)

Cammy will be announcing it shortly.

damn the Wii's slow keyboard...
Congrats Sherwood3570.

BTW if he hasnt shown his face by the end of sunday cantgetawii wins

Oh btw sherwood im not sure if you will get thew prize as Wiired does not agree anymorer(probably coz he didnt iwin) and TLC is going to delte this topic

If you were referring to Wiired's post above then he was just joking. Also you need to drop this idea that everybody is out to get you and or dislikes you. The only reason people tend to argue with you is due to the fact that you tend to take things a bit too seriously at times. You also tend to make unfair accusations of other members. Now to let you know I don't hate and or dislike you. I just feel that lately you have been acting a bit strange. I'm also pretty sure others would agree. As for this thread no moderator so far has interfered with this contest so I don't know where you got the idea that Jill is going to close it. She's not out to get you.

also wiired where is that thread? ill delete it because why would someone post their address to a stranger if its not through say ebay or something? also this place is not ment for exchanges or anything like that. if it was, then i wouldnt consider it a problem but this isnt..

^^ That was back in the thread that was in the site feedback.

Which sucks, cus I would like to be winner a la forfeit :lol:

Syntax said:
If you were referring to Wiired's post above then he was just joking. Also you need to drop this idea that everybody is out to get you and or dislikes you. The only reason people tend to argue with you is due to the fact that you tend to take things a bit too seriously at times. You also tend to make unfair accusations of other members. Now to let you know I don't hate and or dislike you. I just feel that lately you have been acting a bit strange. I'm also pretty sure others would agree. As for this thread no moderator so far has interfered with this contest so I don't know where you got the idea that Jill is going to close it. She's not out to get you.

Read cantgetawiis post

Just an update
If sherwood has not replied to me by 18:00 hours today then the runner up will get his prize
It is 15:50 hours just now in my time

Cantgetawii
Is the runner up
OYu would know if you read the posts:ciappa:

Back