Wiichat.com Credibility

kidtmnt

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Do you think this site is a credible source for gaming information? Do you trust most of the information thats put on this forum? I like to find most of my gaming information and news on this site because most of you know a lot more about gaming than I do :thumbsup:

I just search on google.com/news because its more up to date, say i see an interesting wii article on google news, the next day someone posts it on the news section. So its a bit late, i call it old news :ciappa:

I think it's about as credible as you can get from a message board. Being that any registered member can potentially post any kind of nonsense :p

The weekly articles and news updates are very credible however :)

Well it depends.. I mean there are a few people on here who just post whatever they just thought up in their heads.. or what their 'cousin' thinks up.

But I mean most people who post about news usually will put the link that they got it from in as well, or some pictures etc, so then it's down to how reliable the link is.

But yes generally it's a very reliable place :thumbsup:

chain blade said:
Why did you make two threads?
The phone rang while I was writing the post, and when I submit it the login page came up. I logged in and the 2 threads were there.

anything without a source on here i dont trust, how many thread do we see a day from some kid like this...

duuuude my friends second brothers uncles son just got call of duty and his friend said they are playing online right now!

im sorry i just hate kids so im biased as ****

ninja senses said:
anything without a source on here i dont trust, how many thread do we see a day from some kid like this...

duuuude my friends second brothers uncles son just got call of duty and his friend said they are playing online right now!

im sorry i just hate kids so im biased as ****

Do kids bring back bad memories?

Like most people will say I trust all of iOn's posts and any post that has a VALID link. What makes this site not so credible is some of the people in here who claim they are here to discuss the Wii but really just want to bash it. Go to a p$3 forum for that stuff...

Most of the time its right but normally i only trust if it has a valid source,a well respected member who always does speak fact, or if i seen it for myself as sometimes after reading a thread i will find myself search google to find if it is beleivable.

There are a few members which i would beleive - but there are the odd few who have cousins mums second husbands son telling them info:eek:ut:

Is there something wrong with talking about an older brothers friend?

Back