Votes: 3 10.7%
  • T-Shirt

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Mouse Mat

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Other (please specify - no Wii's)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
the mouse pad is the best option, I have a laser mouse too, but anyway it will look cooler than a T-Shirt.

Well, I voted for the T-shirt, but really I'm not sure because I don't know what the new logo will look like.

It would be cool, later on in the year when Wii is released, to make a WiiChat-themed Wiimote skin. Once the new logo is shown, I may try to make a mock-up of one, although I have some other mock-ups I already said I would do that I should really get to.:D

Thanks a bunch, iOn. Gosh I'm glad I'm on this forum.

heated battle between t shirt and mouse pad, GO MOUSE PAD! by the way i0n, did you get the suggestion for the mouse pad from my posts on the ps3 forums?

I voted for a T-shirt,but I'd happy with anything. i0n you're the best:smilewinkgrin:

Sovieto said:
heated battle between t shirt and mouse pad, GO MOUSE PAD! by the way i0n, did you get the suggestion for the mouse pad from my posts on the ps3 forums?

Yea t-shirt vs mouse mat are fighting to the end :scared:

Your post spurred me on to making this poll, cos i just presumed everyone would want T's, but yea mousemats are useful too.

i0n said:
Yea t-shirt vs mouse mat are fighting to the end :scared:

Your post spurred me on to making this poll, cos i just presumed everyone would want T's, but yea mousemats are useful too.

t shirts seem like a bit much, and what if you give out t shirts then the poeple wanna go show it off at the mall and never return here! :yikes: mouse pads will encourage them to continue using the computer and be here! =]

Then again, you might be at the mall with your snazzy new WiiChat t-shirt on and you pass by a mirror and you'll be like "hey, what am I doing here. I'm not supposed to socialize and actually have a life outside of wiichat. I've gotta get home...NOW!!!":D

I_WANT_WII said:
Or someone will see you with the t-shirt on and say "I think I've heard about the wii, but what is wii chat?" and BAM we have anothere member.

That would be :cool:

The cool little 'mascot' on the logo will work really well on a t shirt. Not geeky at all :)

i0n said:
That would be :cool:

The cool little 'mascot' on the logo will work really well on a t shirt. Not geeky at all :)

yah thats our mascot? i was wondering what the hell that pink bug was there for :lol:

Sovieto said:
yah thats our mascot? i was wondering what the hell that pink bug was there for :lol:

Noooo i mean the mascot/graphic on the new logo :)

Thats super sekret :hand:

i0n said:
Noooo i mean the mascot/graphic on the new logo :)

Thats super sekret :hand:

LoL, thats what I was thinking but wasnt sure, cause that random bug is...random enough to be a mascot. Man, nwo your makin me excited

I voted T-shirt. (the following is to be heard in a druggy/slurred voice fashion.)

Oohhhhh YeSsSs,,,I wOuLd LoVe A nEw WiIcHaT T-sHiRt bEcAuSe It WoUlD mAkE mE lOoK tReS hOtTiE. JKJKJK, but really, i think a wii-chat t-shirt would be very very awesome to have. But i live in america, so like, could you still ship it to me?
:ihih:
BTW: Good job adding more smileys, buddy.

Back