WiiChat Halo 3 Tourney

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Yeah, as the last thread has gone and wasn't very official, who's game for setting up a few games or a tourney? Minimum amount of people we need is 8, so we can play some 4v4's, if we get 16, can do big team battles or arrange a tournament depending on what people approve of doing. We'll all also figure out dates/times that are suitable for everyone/the majority too.
Don't be shy if you don't think you're all that good/think you're far too 1337 for anyone else, just a bit of fun really.

The Roster:
Wiired
Brownies14
Syntax
Chewy
1337endo
Spinty
Pit-Alex
iRAWR

The Teams

Team 'The Mystical Fluffy Red and Pink Rabbits From The Not So Far Distant Galaxy Entering Into An H3 Tourny':
Syntax
Wiired

Team 2:
Brownies14
l337endo

Team 3:
Chewy
Spinty

Team 4:
Pit-Alex
iRAWR

Last edited:
Memememmemememme!

Brownies14

so can I add you on Xbox I still didn't face you in fifa 09. Is your GT Wiired?

OccupiedTurtle or StealthyNuck

One or the other. The first account is a one month account which I recently created.

Admins vs all? If their is enough, most admins here do have 360 so they must have halo 3!

I know Mitch has Halo 3 but I don't know about the others. I could always talk to Mitch about doing a doubles match if we were to set up a doubles tournament.

Beautiful fellas! Yeah, Tyler hasn't gotta choice he's in rofls.
Matt, did we ever play in the end?! Swear we were arranging to play either 2 or 3, but I don't recall ever playing? :|

We should do like doubles maybe.
Put a noob list in one side. A pro list in one side, and match em up!
I'm in the noob list!

Current Roster:
Wiired
Brownies14
Syntax
ssbb_lover
Chewy
1337endo
Spinty
Pit-Alex

That's 8, all we need for doubles right? I say we start with these 8 and if others want to join we start a new one after.

Now all we need to do is set up a fifa 09 tourney... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets start!
Cant wait for this 2 happen!
But....I think it will be hard for all of us to be online at the same time (some Busy people)

Back