Wiichat member elimination game 2---line up

yeah sure ill add anyone who posts here untill end of this day, UK TIME

http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/43402-wiichat-members-elimination-game-2-a.html

thats link to the game, let the battle commence.

please people read the rules its important as they have changed.

and new people will be added uo untill midnight UK time,
so if you want in comment here, you have 4 and a half hours from time of this post, those people will be added nobody else after,

so get playing.

and yes the game has started so get on with it

i think whoever comes in starting now schould have a 1 point off for every hour they are late...to only make it fair to the people that are hurt already....wat do u think?

I see no reason to allow more people to be added. There are plenty of people that no one but a few members know on this site already, it will take a while to get to the good part, if you know what I mean.

Not trying to hate on newbs, just being honest.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I see no reason to allow more people to be added. There are plenty of people that no one but a few members know on this site already, it will take a while to get to the good part, if you know what I mean.

Not trying to hate on newbs, just being honest.

yea thats true

WEll as much as i doubt anybody else will come, i think i will go with Bliss's idea, every hour late they are they loose 1 point.

and i said before that, i would wait a day between games, but i didnt, so i have to give em a chance

Back