Wiichat Members Elimination---------------the GAME

Yeah and we will not take into account votes from people below 50 posts who have just joined the site.

^That's a good idea but the mexican children that work in sweatshops putting adds on this site will revolt...(I jk)

I see U.S. History books want to stain us when in reality, the U.S. was the one with the slaves and the sweatshops, Marioman.

Nahhhh, our history books just emphasize the wasting of Mexico by Andrew Jackson...now he's on the twenty...

Civil War - North/south perspectives and
Revolution - UK/USA perspectives and to a lesser extent
Western expansion US/Canada/mexico perspectives are interesting.

{Axtlár} said:
I see U.S. History books want to stain us when in reality, the U.S. was the one with the slaves and the sweatshops, Marioman.
How do you know your books arn't the defected ones? HMMM??? And I was kidding man, sorry if I offended you...I'll make fun of the Canadians next time

No offense, just pointing out you learned that in a History book, and apparently I was right. But again, no offense.

Marioman said:
How do you know your books arn't the defected ones? HMMM??? And I was kidding man, sorry if I offended you...I'll make fun of the Canadians next time
Very nice choice, MM.

Marioman said:

*Kicks you in the balls and spits on you then a moose turds on you* The moose don't like the sound of that, eh!

{Axtlár} said:
No offense, just pointing out you learned that in a History book, and apparently I was right. But again, no offense.
No offence taken man, but I did learn what you first said...I just said that...nothing to do with history...I actually remember reading about sweatshops in the U.S.

Back