WiiChat Team Championship

question, what if i have T-tar and Garchomp in my team, but im not running a evasion clause neither Garchomp hold Bright power, am i allowed to still have them???

well sandstream from ttar will activate garchomps sand viel, so unless u use ttar afer ur garchomp has fainted. no

but that doesnt really consider as evasion clause though, 1st of all my garchomp doesnt know DT, 2nd its not holding BP, 3rd i have a reason why i have ttar in my team believe it, 4th im not running evasion team, 5th i cant do anything about the pokemon's ability ._.

i already prepared for this tourney, until i realized the rules has no evasion clause ._., its gona be hard to adjust now although i have time. anyway...

Right i have taken evasion clause out coz it has been causing alot of confusion so be happy everyone :D

Ayo said:
Right i have taken evasion clause out coz it has been causing alot of confusion so be happy everyone :D

lol i was about to say, what if you use Tyranitar then your opponent roars and brings out Garchomp lol

WuddlePook said:
Edit: Post deleted by his inconvienience at typing slow.

i think you meant to have color.... ok, now i have my evasion up, and my team is gonna kick @$$.... i have a new pokemon that i trined... maxed oud sp. def.... dont say if you know, and i have one thats in training right now (nearly finished)

so by the time this starts.... my team should be finished... :D

PokeChamp said:
i think you meant to have color.... ok, now i have my evasion up, and my team is gonna kick @$$.... i have a new pokemon that i trined... maxed oud sp. def.... dont say if you know, and i have one thats in training right now (nearly finished)

so by the time this starts.... my team should be finished... :D
HEHEHE i know but my lips are sealed

well everyone better start training their teams cuz if i have one of u ppl on my team and u hack and or dont train i will release you from my team:smilewinkgrin:

danny7147551 said:
well everyone better start training their teams cuz if i have one of u ppl on my team and u hack and or dont train i will release you from my team:smilewinkgrin:
i don't support hacking, but it was fun to walk through walls, :p
oh well.... i hope i am on WuddlePook's team :D

Last edited:
almost done training my electriver and starmie thats stats are average but they are good. i wonder who's team i'm gonna be on! i hope wuddle's team.

Back