WiiChat Team Championship

we could TRY saving wiichat! tell all your friends!!!!!! and kill the bad mods!

gbj153 said:
that's no use, and you should know firsthand what will happen. Currently, wiichat is going through it's, lets flame other people stage.

Ermm...I can't tell my friends....School starts in four days... no ty danny. I'm just putting the finishing touches of EV's on my pokemon(6 HP, I just finished EV training the other stat). Only Reaper knows what it is, also, I need to evolve it.AGH I wanna sprite so bad!!

gbj153 said:
o_0....."kill"......ur weird....:lol:...im still waiting for until i get my battle over with

WuddlePook said:
that's no use, and you should know firsthand what will happen. Currently, wiichat is going through it's, lets flame other people stage.
Very nice of you flaming WiiChat Wuddle! Or are you?:ihih: hmm...ignore me for now. I'm so envious of Reaper today. On marriland he got a shiny bidoof :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Slimi said:
Very nice of you flaming WiiChat Wuddle! Or are you?:ihih: hmm...ignore me for now. I'm so envious of Reaper today. On marriland he got a shiny bidoof :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
not flaming WiiChat, just reminding her of what happened in the past, she knows what I'm talking about. DAMN YOU REAPER! that Bidoof ._. =/

Reaper12324 said:
lol, shiny bidoof rules, lol i even EV trained him.
i just realized i need to hatch my bidoof eggs by now ._. And isn't Bidoof one of the most awesome Pokemon ever? (Seriously.)

Back