Wiichat Timeline

Sep. 27 - Feb. 4

R.I.P

I've been gone quite a while, nice to see the dark times of wiichat passed, sad that some regulars aren't around anymore. I miss Loose Cannon's avatar gracing every thread I clicked on. Glad to see some familiar names still though.

Aug. 8 2006

WiiRed And +Maniacal=Maniac+ Join.

XD

Make A "The_Loose_Cannon" Era... >_<

Man I remember the Pokewars......Damn! I rememeber the POKEWARS!!!!

Worse time of Wiichat that I know of. I have a simple timeline:
-Feb 07: I joined wiichat...
-March 07: Couple Pokefans came in
-April/July 07: The Horrible Pokewars.
-August 07: Most of my firends left, and so did I
-September 07: Rejoined
-Dec 07: Christmas/B-day
-Now: Everythnig is fine.

Once TLC was removed from the WiiChat Staff she decided that she would like nothing to do with WiiChat. Therefore, after she was removed, she had her account deleted by i0n to make it seem as if she was never apart of this community.

Syntax said:
Once TLC was removed from the WiiChat Staff she decided that she would like nothing to do with WiiChat. Therefore, after she was removed, she had her account deleted by i0n to make it seem as if she was never apart of this community.

And even that took a little time I believe:lol:

TLC hasn't been fully removed from the server so every now and again you may come across a post by her.

I also call bull on kwons post:lol: You know you befriended her before power.

Oh, not another dramatic talk about tyrant-toad...
hey, guys, I have mention of something for the timeline:
the Wiichat podcasts, remember those? with both of those guys talking about Wii games in videos, etc? that happened around Feb-May 2007

{Axtlár} said:
Oh, not another dramatic talk about tyrant-toad...
hey, guys, I have mention of something for the timeline:
the Wiichat podcasts, remember those? with both of those guys talking about Wii games in videos, etc? that happened around Feb-May 2007

They ended before April...Or else I would of remembered them. And please don't insult Jill, she was an excellent Moderator and person.

Back