Wiiconnect24

Warwick4

WiiChat Member
Aug 4, 2006
I'm getting a wiiconnect 24 error when i try to test my wireless connection. Anyone else getting this. It's not an issue with my connection i get an entirely diffrent error when i purposly make my wireless settings wrong.

Well i looked up the error code on nintendos website and it told me to call them. there is an automated message saying all lines are busy, i dont think ill be getting through today. it doesnt seem to be on my end thogh, my laptop and both pcs are on wireless just fine. ill post my results on here for future probs

No i disabled my firewall and WEP. I do this stuff for work im 99% sure its not my router settings.

Warwick4 said:
No i disabled my firewall and WEP. I do this stuff for work im 99% sure its not my router settings.

Having your wii online and having it work with wiiconnect are two different things. If you get the error when trying to connect with wiiconnect24 its probably because the servers are so smashed at the moment.

I am also having the same problem as the previous person that it cannot connet to wii connect 24 when testing the connection

please help me up guys

My Wii would update its software, but would NOT work with the WiiConnect24 without a WEP (secure network) FYI

try restoring to factory settings. that fixed my problem almost instantly (you must reset your Wii also for some reason. it wouldnt pick up the signal after i restored my router untill i rebooted the Wii)

Warwick4 said:
I'm getting a wiiconnect 24 error when i try to test my wireless connection. Anyone else getting this. It's not an issue with my connection i get an entirely diffrent error when i purposly make my wireless settings wrong.

you probably have the internet connection set up wrong. if u have linksys then put that in and itll most likely work cause i have linksys in my wii and my sttuff like wii shop comes up within 10 seconds

I didn't update this post. it ended up being another of the corrupted systems when it tried to update. nintendo sent me a new system that was already upgraded and everything is peachy, besides the fact i lost 17 hours of zelda :mad2:

Back