WiiMote charger information!!! read and reply

hooded-era_2k6

Hooded-era
Dec 31, 2006
img.php

I have seen many threads debate about the WiiMote charger. But i can tell you that it is not just a rumor! Don't believe me?? Well after sround 10 minuites of net searching, I discovered this site with information on the chargers uk release date and an actuall photo.
The charger isn't much really and the one i found was only really a docking station and a reachargable battery charger. But even still it was still handy for storing youre wiimote safely. It's release date is said to be 26/01/07 but if I were really stressing about the cost of batteries for the wiimote (which I am), I would simply buy reachargable batteries and a charger and stick my wiimote in a box! This is the link to the the site http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/NintendoWiik5sze9wna/Joytech-Wii-Power-Station#specifications

I just found this on wiispot.com... looks legit

http://wiispot.com/rechargeable-wiimote-battery-dock/352/

I figured that someone would come out with a product like this sooner or later, given how quickly the WiiMote eats batteries… I just figured that Nintendo would make one first! Joytech has gone ahead and put together a pretty sweet charging system for your WiiMote(s).

They’re calling it The PowerStation and as you can see from the pic above, it comes with a couple of rechargeable battery packs as well as places to store two WiiMotes along with the nunchucks. I suppose this could help keep things a little neater around the living room area, what with all the nunchucks, classic controllers and WiiMotes strewn about!

This handy-dandy accessory hasn’t hit store shelves quite yet, with an anticipated release date of January 26, 2007… but I think this is one Joytech item that could potentially save quite a bit of coin. With a price tag of around $40 US, it’s not too hard on the wallet, either.

hmmmmmmmm just checked out joytechs website,,looked on europe and american site,,no mention of docking station..lol But only a matter of time before someone brings one out.

Smudge

It just seems to me that it would take up too much room in my already cluttered gaming space. I think I'll stick to rechargeable batteries. Good stuff though!

Seems Legit. It's only a matter of time. Someone will come out with it. It would be bitchin' though if you could plug the dock into the USB port on the Wii and charge batteries up with that, lol, I can dream.

too much room? are you kidding? the wii is like 1/2 the size of 360 and ps3. the station wont be that big. look at it. haha

It is legit. If it's on Amazon.co.uk (which it is) then it is definitely an accessory that is going to arrive. It's said to launch at the end of January however there is nothing said on the Joytech site about it.

Tjharwin said:
It is legit. If it's on Amazon.co.uk (which it is) then it is definitely an accessory that is going to arrive. It's said to launch at the end of January however there is nothing said on the Joytech site about it.

Cool! good to know. Do you have a link for this by any chance?

Back