WIiMote errors? Flashing LED but no signal :S

Jakey212

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Hi. I have been playing my wii fine up until today...i tried starting it up and playing but the remote wouldnt connect i think, i would press a button and the 4 led lights at the bottom would light up for a few seconds then off again. I tried a neww remote and batteries. WHat is wrong?!
:(

Thanks for yur help

There have been a few cases of the Wiimote un-synching by it's self.
just try synching them up again...

Flip open the little flap on your Wii, then open the battery cover on your Wiimote. Press and hold the red Sync buttons on the Wii and remote for a little then let go. You should be good after that.

You will notice a red button on the back of your Wiimote, where the batteries go, yes?
Also, there is a similar red button on the front of the Wii.
Turn on your Wii and press and hold the two...
Also, read your manual. Proper instructions will be there.

Edit: Thanks for the additional help, Redan.
Beat me by about 10 seconds...

i tried pressing the wiisync button first then the other one on the wii then both ath the same time for 15seconds and let go. LEDS were on for a bit flashing then
they turned off yet again!!!!!
Which packet is this info and can i get proper instructions? please and thanks :)

Jakey212 said:
Hi. I have been playing my wii fine up until today...i tried starting it up and playing but the remote wouldnt connect i think, i would press a button and the 4 led lights at the bottom would light up for a few seconds then off again. I tried a neww remote and batteries. WHat is wrong?!
:(

Thanks for yur help

I had to end up bringing my Wii back to the shop after that happened to my wiimote. It wouldn't resync back either.

Back