Wiimote problems, or sensor bar?

mook78

WiiChat Member
Aug 10, 2009
Hello all. I've had my wii for about six months and everything was great up until a week ago. When I turn my wii on the wiimote arrow will not show on the screen. Nothing works but i can hit the plus or minus on the wiimote and it works. And I can also hit the menu button and it works, but it will not move around. I ve not moved my sensor bar or anything to damage it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

first check the simple things like, is the sensor bar plugged in? i know it seems stupid but it couldve gotten unplugged on accident without your knowing. do you have other wiimotes or a friend's that you can use? because that will be the best way of determining whether or not the problem is being caused by your controller or the sensor bar. if you discover other controllers work just fine, then its probably just the wiimote you are using. if other controllers dont work then its probably your sensor bar

I went and bought a new wiimote yesterday and it doesn't work either. I guess ill try the sensor bar next. The only sensor bars I have found in stores it the off brand. Will it work with my nintendo remotes?

I went and bought a new wiimote yesterday and it doesn't work either. I guess ill try the sensor bar next. The only sensor bars I have found in stores it the off brand. Will it work with my nintendo remotes?

try not to by a wireless there annoying cuz every 1-2hours it make a beebing sound really loud if you dont press the top button every little while

Back