wiimote

edy

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
hi, im new here and have just got my wii yesturday for christmas :D i here batteries tend to go, so i have decided to buy myself a docking charger thing (charges to, there all over ebay, about a tenner) anyone use these and do they work correct? also they also have these plastic add on bits (golf club, steering wheel ect) also ablut a tenner, are they worth getting or just stick with it how it is?

ps sorry if this is posted in the incorect section.

1. The chargers work amazingly. A definite buy to save batteries.
2. The plastic add ons aren't worth it. Your $20 is much better suited for wiipoints, nunchuck, or classic controller. All pricing for the same amount of $20.

ahh ok cheers, will definetly get a docking station, batteries havent done to bad though. playeed on it all day, i mean all day christmas day and for a long while today and it still says there full, its the ones that come with it. will invest in a charger then (and also when the price comes down, another wiimote)

cheers :D

ooo one other thing, i use the silicone cover that comes with the remote, will i be able to charge it with this still on or will it have to come off each time? looks like it has to come off.

Yeah, it'll have to come off. But, you really don't need the cover if you just keep that wrist strap on. The only reason why it was added was so that there was no liable reasons for people to sue Nintendo over flying wiimotes.

Did your wiijacket come with the console because mine did and also you said that docking stations on ebay are £10 are you sure?

:wtf: trust me only get the classic controller , wiimote and nunchucks (if you have peple constantly come over) get the wiizapper(comes with a game!) if youre ever getting a shooting game, get the gun controller so then u canjust put the wiimote in the slot and shoot. get wiipoints and games also!happy gaming little friend pm me if you add me as friend ^_^

just a thought, for people who want to keep the silicone case on (if this idea has not already been done) put a coil inside a charging stand and a coil pack in place of were the batteries go in the wiimote. when electric is passed through the coil in the stand it will give of an electric field which in theory should be picked up via the smaller coil in the wiimote, hence charging it! concept is off gadget show, some rechargable toothbrushes already use the idea, so why not for the wii lol

ps: *copywrited* if you take this idea, i would kindly like to recive atleast 30% of you earnings :lol: :D

Back