Wiis almost always available

tupacisgod

WiiChat Member
Jul 24, 2007
canada
Hey.
I live in Belleville Ontario (Canada) and there is almost always 1 or 2 wiis available at toys 'backwards r' us, e b games, and wall mart. so if you live in Kingston, Trenton, Stirling and are looking for a wii you should come down to Belleville and pick one up. The 'we have wiis in stock' signs are up at every store that sells wii.
*Tyler McCulloch*

It is the same in th UK. They are pretty much avaliable on the day that tyou choose to go and buy one! We had a problem with nuchucks a little while ago! cud not get one for love nor money!

August is the slowest month of the year for video game sales, this will probably only last for a short while. This is probably very happy news for lots of people though! Can you imagine how it's going to be this holiday season? They better get em' while they can! Still not seeing them much anywhere in my small town USA, but they have been here and there.

Yeah, cus when they want one when Galaxy and Brawl are out, they may not be able to find them.

Still not in stores around me though. And I live in Ontario as well.

It is cos they come straight from Japan and when someone sells out they have to re-order.. this takes a few weeks! That is what I was told when I was after stuff from Nintendo a few months ago! Takes a little while to catch up with demand!

Lucky people! Although I already own one, I always see someone trying to find a Wii in my area lol. Sucks to be them!

I noticed this a couple of weeks ago here. The local best buy had a number of them and they weren't flying off the shelves. It's as if demand just went away here. I wonder what the ebay market is like now.

not checked it in ages! will have a look tonight tho! dont think they are selling over the rrp any more though!

Back