Wii's business practices\Japanese culture is F#%KED

phalxor

Current Games : SSBB COD5
Feb 2, 2008
Portland Oregon
Wii Online Code
8498-9952-4976-3756
case and point [video=youtube;RkhM-xpU0L4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkhM-xpU0L4[/video]

G G NINTENDO, not only does this not appeal to the whole family but its mildly offensive to many people. GREAT!

Thats nothing compared to a game that will only ever be Japan only

But it is one of these Mature games that people have been on about (even if there has been a sexy poker game on nearly every console

my main point being that I find it offensive that this is the first mature-like game we get on wiiware and its some asian diahreah that they make 100000000000's of all day long and they finally decided to dribble a little diahrea into our mouths and i find it more offensive (pre-empively) that suckers out there will be GLAD this came out..... just shows how much of a wii community we are

honestly if you want a solid card game this wouldn't be it, but if you want a little echi on your wii thats pretty much all its good for, which is a little f'd imo

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahaha a rated M game on wii-ware from the nintendo people who dont want little kids talking 2 adults this is 2 funny hard to belive.

Nintendo didn't make this game.

There are M-rated disc-based games, so why woudl WiiWare be any different?

o_O maybe because nintendo devolpers can't descide on everything so I think maybe they just put their own ideas and throw any old thing on it.NINTENDO DOESENT THINK.

Nintendo didn't make this game.

There are M-rated disc-based games, so why woudl WiiWare be any different?
Like the one I linked

Washing lolis?

I think Pedobear enjoys that game

o_O maybe because nintendo devolpers can't descide on everything so I think maybe they just put their own ideas and throw any old thing on it.NINTENDO DOESENT THINK.

Nintendo didn't make the game.

It seems to be something that only happens with Nintendo. A game is released and people instantly blame Nintendo even when they are not the developer or publisher, yet nobody blames Sony or Microsoft in the same way for a bad game.

Sexy Poker has been rated 'M' for release in North America but they removed any nudity, so it wouldn't likely offend anyone. Except the people that buy it maybe, as they'll wonder why they wasted their money on something so tame.

No nudity? That'll be the day when Nintendo actually allows such a thing on their consoles. Violence like Mad World? Sure why not, but god forbid they show three seconds of ass like in Mass Effect.

No nudity? That'll be the day when Nintendo actually allows such a thing on their consoles. Violence like Mad World? Sure why not, but god forbid they show three seconds of ass like in Mass Effect.

It never gets tiring to watch that Fox news report and just laugh.

so all you "nintendo didn't make it" douches are saying that nintendo has ZERO control over what is released on wii-ware?

bottom line is nintendo shouldn't have allowed this game to be released and it just shows how "good" their "filtering" of games are

for lack of better words

no where did I ever say nintendo made this shi%&er, so quit yappin up that tree

bottom line is nintendo shouldn't have allowed this game to be released and it just shows how "good" their "filtering" of games are
Yeah because Manhunt 2 slipped out with out any kind of editing

...I'm just gonna say, whatever. Go play some MadWorld or No More Heroes. Sexy Poker is all over the place, it's expected that it'd be on WiiWare. They cut the nudes in the NA version... wow. I say Nintendo is fairly strict in terms of filtering.

I like lolis!! *runs away*

Lol, I personally don't see a problem with it

Back