Wii's on fire: NBA Jam announced for Wii Boomshakalaka!

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.qj.net. NBA Jam slated for a wii release this years i think, NBA Jam will all be updated from the original games from the SNES days.

nba-jam.jpg

Remember "Wild Shot!", "Boomshakalaka!", and of course "He's on Fire!"? It looks like all those phrases will be making a comeback soon. EA has just recently announced a new NBA Jam for the Wii.

The Wii NBA Jam will feature true-to-life body types, updated physics, and "visible player emotion" to the table. EA says the gameplay will remain largely the same, although there will be new game modes, characters and added gameplay depth.

EA Sports' NBA Jam is currently in development at EA Canada. It's slated for release this year.

Tell me
nba-jam.jpg

23676973-250x250-0-0_Nba+Jam+T+E+SG.jpg

What is the major difference
Its EA
They no jack squat about making a proper homage to games of old.

My self?
If they just did the same game and added the newer players then fine it MIGHT be worth a buy, but no.
Its EA and they will ruin it

Tell me
nba-jam.jpg

23676973-250x250-0-0_Nba+Jam+T+E+SG.jpg

What is the major difference
Its EA
They no jack squat about making a proper homage to games of old.

My self?
If they just did the same game and added the newer players then fine it MIGHT be worth a buy, but no.
Its EA and they will ruin it

Don't have a clue.

im selling my 2k10... the controls were a bit cumbersome..i was using the classic controller... too may little things to do..i couldnt handle it.

im getting nba jam when it comes out for my basketball needz!

Back