WiiWare: Uno Details

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Uno, the popular card game based on simply gameplay and fun, is coming to WiiWare. Uno has spanned many different iterations, including a version on the Xbox 360 Newer modes previously introduced in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions will be included in this. The player will be able to tweak the rules to their liking, including having the options to play exclusive modes, such as Uno 7 and Jump In. Uno will include online multiplayer, bringing in as many as 6 people at a given time. If playing online isn’t your thing, you can play single player with AI bots.

Uno will be released later this year in the US for the Nintendo Wii and will also be available on the DSiWare.

this looks really good! uno is a classic and with the online i expect it to do well on wii ware

I'll download it, heck its uno, a classic. better also have wiispeak capability

i remeber when i used to play this all the time in 7th grade during study hall

wow... they're really running out of ideas aren't they? i mean, i know Uno is a great party game(i play with a few friends when we get bored) but seriously? admit it and be totally honest, how many actually wanted Uno on the Wii? How many would play it on the Wii rather then play it in real life? this is just sad Nintendo.

Back