Will i be getting a Wii?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
I asked for the Wii for xmas but i am kinda thinking that i won't be getting one. It just seems like it would be to hard to get one especially near xmas. can someone tell me what my chances are? I live in Canada so i dont know if that helps.

your chances r good because most stores get 2 shipments of wiis every week good luck dude;)

well thx for the postive feedback and why would i ask my parents what i got before christmas. there would be no point to christmas if i knew what i was getting besides all that family junk.

i was only asking if i had a chance at getting one all i needed was a yes or a no. its quite simple.

what im basically asking here is (if i have to break it down for you) would my parents be able to get a Wii in a store at this time of year.

once again, how the hell would we know?!?!?!?!? yes, theyll get one and youll be a happy little boy and you can play with your wii all day and have sooo much fun

well i didn't mean for you to be so emo about it. i mean sasuke answered it fine, thats all im saying. it wasn't that hard of a question.

I think i might be in the same position as you, my parents really don't pay attention to the new stocks of Wiis. ( please don't yell at me.)

Nintendocam thx for understanding my question as it was not very difficult. good luck getting a Wii man.

Back