Winter 2007 --> Games galore!

None of those games interest me. I'll probably pick up Prince of persia if it's an exclusive.

hmmm.. still no bleach.. or SSBB.. maybe they just dont wanna release any info like how the wii was launched.. Rarly any info on tv or anything.. I hope the good games get released like that.

Yum, I want...

Wario Ware, Wii Play, Heatseeker, Mario Party 8....
But alas... I've got no monies.

why would you want wii play ??

its majorly lame, its alright for little kids :cornut:

cow racing is mildly amusing but gets old quickly
table tennis sucks as its to hard to control the bats

i got wii play cause it came with the controller and was only 10 bucks more
if your only paying 10 bucks for it then sweet but i wouldnt pay any more for it

:incazzato:

Heatseaker looks sweet.
I want the Prince of Persia.
Gimme SSX.
Warioware. :D

The only problem is... MUNNIES... NEED SOME MUNNIES... Can't find much treasure chests near my house with anything more than 5 rupees :(

Darkonix said:
hmmm.. still no bleach.. or SSBB.. maybe they just dont wanna release any info like how the wii was launched.. Rarly any info on tv or anything.. I hope the good games get released like that.
Bleach isn't going to come out for a long time. I love bleach, but they usually don't release a game until the series is over, since that bleach game has like all the characters from the series. And so far the series is only on Bleach 18

*digs in gold stash* i only have enough for a wii and a game... lucky i get monthly payment :D but i never actually get it >:[ it goes to my account where it will sit... that or my monthly payments are how my mom gets new shoes...

AussieWii said:
why would you want wii play ??

its majorly lame, its alright for little kids :cornut:

cow racing is mildly amusing but gets old quickly
table tennis sucks as its to hard to control the bats

i got wii play cause it came with the controller and was only 10 bucks more
if your only paying 10 bucks for it then sweet but i wouldnt pay any more for it

:incazzato:

That is exactly what I thought until about 3 days ago when I left Wii Sports and Madden 07 at a friends house. All I had to play was WiiPlay.

I can now say that I LOVE it! I got addicted big time. Once you get into it is really a fun game.

I now have a silver medal in Shooting Range, Find Mii, Pose Mii, Laser Hockey and Tanks, a gold medal in 9 Ball Pool, Fishing and Charge and a platinum medal in Table Tennis.

Oh yeah, I really want Mario Party 8 as well.

uhh ohh! i have been searching for a flying game! Heatseeker looks nice, that's what i'm saying, especially if it's the only aircraft game...

Ah nice find.

Some games I'm looking forward to:

Prince Of Persia: Rival Swords
Wario Ware Smooth Moves (already released)
Mario Party 8
TMNT (FtW)

Back