Worst Gamer Ever

damn that guy got pumped..

*smashes the hell out of keyboard and mouse* - "its not working"

something tells me he will never be a computer tech.

damn it i wish i was there... i would beat the living **** out of him... Imagine if that was ur little brother and that **** happened on a daily basis?! *shudders*

im gonna F*K that kid up so bad if i ever see him. ohhh my. hell lose his senses. all five of em.

That kid would need to be committed to a mental institution. No normal human acts like that, even when angry.

does anyone know if that clip is actually real?

its funny in a weird way..and has been floating around youtube for ages, but i wonder why he would be recording himself about to play unreal tournament...

Lol this makes me laugh everytime, true youtube classing I think. Bet that kid got the piss ripped out of him.

Woop! 300th post for rach :thumbsup:

OK alot of people do not know the old school gamer these days, Talking the old school online ones. Such as for the FPS there was the CS player..one of the first people who invented all these crappy phrases like "pwnt" If you noticed its not fun anymore cause of new gamers trying to change this, I played and when I called I would say GS (good shot) and GG at the end. No respect these days.

I just realized that kid's the perfect person to test new products for durability.

That was the funniest YouTube vid I've seen in a while :lol: Very scary kid in the first clip. No wonder his keyboard didn't work! tard:

Back