worst Nintendo game ever in life itself........

cons p

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2009
i remember the very first time i saw the commercial for Strider the arcade game. i went nuts.just watching the first stage demo where he's flipping in the air by the moon cutting the bad guys with the "Cypher" sword.pure dopeness.that was the only thing i could think about even at school i was supposed to do my work but i was too busy drawing pictures of Strider.then something horrible happened.the following christmas me and my older brother asked mom to buy us strider for nes,and boy was that a mistake.two days later, we got what we asked for but unfortunately it was a total bomb,the game was nothing like the arcade game you had to run around the world rescuing people powering up stuff getting new attactments such as anti-gravity boots and so forth. what a big waste of time and money.Capcom should have saved us the trouble and just made a game called Dodo Nuggets 2,i would diffenetly buy DN2 before i get this again.stay away if you can::nonod:

Last edited:
Capcom made Strider, all versions of it including the NES version. Don't blame Nintendo for it.

Capcom made Strider, all versions of it including the NES version. Don't blame Nintendo for it.
On the other hand
The Master system/Mega drive versions are good
Untill US gold got there hands on the name

THE ONLY STRIDER 2 THAT EXISTS IS STRIDER HIRYU 2

i honestly enjoyed the nes version. it was a little to on the easy side but enjoyable non the less.

Rumor - Look for an updated Strider from Capcom on the Xbox360 arcade late this year. updated like bionic commando!!!!!!

i honestly enjoyed the nes version. it was a little to on the easy side but enjoyable non the less.

Rumor - Look for an updated Strider from Capcom on the Xbox360 arcade late this year. updated like bionic commando!!!!!!
Dont tell the retro gamer staff
Honestly every issue has the name "Strider" in

Anybody play the proper second one?
Its good if a bit easy

you know what, that's true... my appollogies!

proper as in strider for genesis? i should check it out.......

anyone play the Playstation Version?
Strider_2_ntsc-front.jpg

You mean that?
I mentioned it in another post

I think he meant worst NES game ever

if thats the case, just ask the AVGN. He'll tell you that it's none other than Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde

I think he meant worst NES game ever

if thats the case, just ask the AVGN. He'll tell you that it's none other than Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde

Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde is the most f**ked up game eveer, i bought it well i babysitter rented it for me or maybe bought it for me when i was 5, 6 or 7 or so, i played it at least not for 5 mins i was thinking "wtf this damn game is so quaked" I stared in horror and brought it back or selled it to funcoland.

Back