worst Nintendo game ever pt. 2....Snake,Rattle and Roll

cons p

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2009
Has anyone heard of a game entitled Snake,Rattle and Roll? i haven't up untill the mid 90's one day me and my mom went to pharmore a store/pharmacy/video rental service. i ended up renting the following titles:
1.Snake, Rtattle and Roll -nes
2.Chakan -genesis(see worst genesis game ever pt.1 ...Chakan)
3.Bubsy the Bobcat genesis
when i got home the first game i put in was SR&R boy was that game awefull i shouldn't have got that game cause it smelled the whole premis was to collect as many "Nibbly Pibbly's" to gain a full tail find the scale at the end of each stage,if you were heavy enough the bell would chime indicating that you may go to the next stage. i don't think there was even a boss or final boss for that matter.this game blew chunks heavy,whoever made that game should have left it right were it was,preventing such misfortues. games like these are bad for your health, you could go into a convulsive stroke like state playing 'em. Just Say No!:nonod:

RARE (007, perfect dark, conker) made that game which was Tradewest at the time i believe.

It was a pretty cool game in a sense it tried to do 3D. thought that was neat for a NES game back in the day.

By the way you should be posting your opinions over in the "RETRO" Section of the Forum. They will fit nicely there.

Back