Fire Flower

Is A Diddy Kong User.
May 13, 2007
London Ontario
Wii Online Code
2617-4361-9813-7619
- Worst Project
School. IEEeeeEEeeEEEEeEE

Sometimes you've just gotta do 'em. But what the WORST one? The Worst Project?

Last night I had to do a Project on the Dalai Lama.
THE DALAI LAMA PEOPLE! That was fun.
Oh and what about the one about puberty? That was horrible.

---------------

So my question is. What is the Worst project you have ever done?

-
Fire Flower​

Ah i just did a 10 minute documentry on how video games affect ur health.:lol:
I was profesor Wii:lol:

i did the project on the dhali lama and ghandi within the same month, decently boring stuff

but the project i liked the least would probably be about the taliban, i just don't care about them and their stupidity

freshman year in hs i had to do a project on dinosaurs. freakin dinosaurs. world history 1. "12 dinosaurs, each of different types, carnivore, herbivore, sea, and air". it was hell.

The worst project I've ever had was taking an issue you feel strongly about, and writing a paper in the Devil's advocate position.
I had to do a paper defending ~*pro-life*~.
Ew. It hurt with every fiber of my liberal being.

so far the worst was prolly my science fair project i started 2 nights before.

the worst that will be, is due on the 10th. i have to summarize chapters 3-12 in my religion text book. four pages each.

I had to do one on the sea.. in WELSH. Not just in the language, because I went to a Welsh school, but in my Welsh class, it made no sense she was the worst teacher ever.

I left it at home the day it was due and as did loads of people, she sent me to the headmaster and didn't say anything to anybody else that didn't give it in ¬_¬

Working with Zebra fish embryos. I wouldn't call it the worst project, but it was very time consuming, waiting around for most of the time.

I have a bad one coming up.
Designing a life size human heart for bio class.

I have one thats due next week that I have to do with some weird kid that I don't know and don't really have a way to contact, and I have to talk about "the negative effects of marijuana" for ten minutes. And it all has to be memorized. So I have to memorize and talk about a bunch of things that don't exist. :/ I don't think I'm going to do it. But if I don't then I fail the class. I think I'm going to fail it anyway though since I haven't really been to school the whole quarter. :S That isn't the worst one I've had, but its the worst one that I currently have.

The worst was in gym class when you have to make up a dance and do it in front of everyone. Then they recorded it and I had to relive the horror all over again :scared:

Back