WoW Player Dies and Funeral Is Held Online.

^That's actually a good idea...we should have a thread for people like that...maybe not because they died, but because they left the site. They could have been good well known members that one-day just decided to leave, or made one bad choice...That way they can be remembered even though they're gone...just a thought

How would we find out if one of WiiChat members died?

kiraownsurmom said:
In a WoW Forum someone was talking about how a member died in real life and someone answered asking if they dropped anything good

I tryed to hold back any comments to not seem like an ass but once I read that I couldnt hold it back anymore ha ha just kept on laughing for 5 minutes picturing that conversation.

You know your a WoW freak when you start to collect things from dead bodys you come across in real life. Although the chances of you stubling across a real person ever again is rare, besides the delivery boy.

The sad thing is they seem to have some ouce of humanity left, although they can't express it outside the game addiction, and then it all gets crushed for the fact that people keep playing the game instead of caring.

Marioman said:
^That's actually a good idea...we should have a thread for people like that...maybe not because they died, but because they left the site. They could have been good well known members that one-day just decided to leave, or made one bad choice...That way they can be remembered even though they're gone...just a thought

We had those back-in-the-days.. Good times. Good times.

I don't know why you guys think its so funny... They were close friends with her. They couldn't go to her actual funeral. They live in different places across the world. If for some reason they did, it would be incredibly awkward...

I'm pretty sure it was just a joke in the beginning that grew to an actual event. Some person probably said "hey, lets have a funeral" and everyone else probably went "thats a good idea".

I cant beleive some of you actually find this funny! I'm absolutely appalled by this, honestly.
She dies, her guild obviously cant attend, as they are far away, so they hold an online service, and these immature asshats make fun of it?! Rediculas...

Last edited:
RPGMasterTurk91 said:
What happened to her (probably from playing too many hours at a time like another who got into the Guiness Book of World Records for dying of dehydration due to playing for 3 days straight cuz she had no life whatsoever). Wait that parentheses basically describes what I'm about to say lol. I don't feel too bad for her. Why? For the guild to hold a memorial service IN-GAME, you can tell that the guild is full of radicals of WoW who cannot get off their asses for anything lol. And she--THEY--should know better.

Hmm... Probably not. Believe it or not, people who play online games CAN die of causes other than dehydration from obsession. <insert gasp here>

What you said is disrespectful. She died and you're not sorry for her because she played WoW? Grow up. You've presumed she was a radical, when most people who play WoW play responsibly.

I'd actually seen this video before, and I wasn't really shocked. Anyone would do this kind of thing for a bit of attention - attention which you're giving them. I think it's a bad thing for anyone to do... but it's going to happen. People will do horrible things in order to get a bit of recognition.

Last edited:
i used to play i quit at the start of the year and honestly if i herd that someone was having a funeral in game and it was a pvp server i would be so torn if i should go or shouldn't yes it would be the ultimate victory for the alliance as people back in the medieval times did this all the times and we used to see stuff on the news at gangs attacking at funerals

That was kinda mean but I understand why people would find it funny, surely they should have held it in a non pvp area?

Back