WWE Fan thread

Yaaaaay <3

BillyGunn.JPG

First of all, why are there two threads on the same subject? Seeing as the other thread seems to be more official, if you want my opinions you can go there.

Now then, I've lost respect for a lot of you people here, most particularly Frummage. If you want to have a real debate, go get a second grade education and come back, because you all are looking like idiots. Until then, don't talk about **** you know nothing about.

kthxbye.

yea, i agree with LIK, keep all of this wrestle disscussion in the Pro wrestling thread.

KaosAssassin said:
I have to agree that Cena could be nothing like The Rock, but Booker T will be like all the other WWE rejects and stink up TNA and if Kennedy comes up with some cool catchphrases and become a face he could be so much better than the Rock

also, i might add (im not using edit and i dont care) Kennedy + face turn = Death.

He has always been the cocky loudmouth and he turns face he becomes the nice talking fellow.

So anyone who jumps from the wwe to another company, makes them WWE rejects. WWe didnt want to let Booker go, he left on his terms and went to tna.

Pretty sure if he wants to go back to the WWE he can and will.

dont talk about poop you dont know anything about.

Wrong. In WWE wrestlers contracts theres a clause that says without WWE's consent, a wrestler may not work for another fighting entertainment brand (TNA, UFC, etc).
His contract was up or WWE allowed it.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm pretty sure his contract expired and he refused to renew it.

Either way, he more or less just quit.

Maye be because he was hatein the King Booker monica
Meh He should get back together with the MGs for another album (Thats if any of them are alive)

Steve Blackman > All
Do somethin'

Back