Xbox one

Even though I hate the Microsoft gaming industry plaguing Europe and 95% of North America with it's corrupt online paying service, pointless achievements, consisting of yelling 12 year olds online, gimmicky avatars to pay to dress up, and so on, but the thing is, as a gamer, I will buy it... when it's close to dying for a cheaper price.:p

My Xbox gold membership expired and all my apps are locked. Never ever get an Xbox one, I'm sure they'll come up with new ways to annoy people with silly restrictions. >;C

My Xbox gold membership expired and all my apps are locked. Never ever get an Xbox one, I'm sure they'll come up with new ways to annoy people with silly restrictions. >;C
Didn't they also put in the new Xbox that if people insert a game in there, the Xbox will pretty much download it automatically and the game you just used is tied against [STRIKE]your will[/STRIKE] your console. Now that's innovation!

Oh, yeah; once you put the disk in, you don't need it no more... And, let me remind you, it goes to the internal hard drive. NOT external.

Last edited:
What sickens me most is that all'a the profits from doin' ad deals will completely eclipse losses from what few people will abandon Microsoft over this (as all smart people have already jumped ship).

Back