Yellow Power light?

Oreeves

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2007
This started to appear once I tried to turn off my Wii after playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. However, I also started using it's Wi-fi abilities at this time.

My question is this: Is this a hardware problem, or is it doing something like a system update while this light is on.

no that just means your wifi is on, i think it may be the wiiconnect 24 option. when its yellow that means its on.

EDIT: PS welcome to the forums guy. i'm samXcor3

Yeah what he said
It means your Wii Connect 24 is on, So you can get messages and updates [The wii Disc slot will glow blue if you have a new message]

mhm nothting to be alarmed baout.
yellow light = standby mode.

i can't say i've read too much of the manual myself. I personally never knew about turning off the wii and getting the red light to show until i read about it here. Thank god for wiichat! There's lots of smart people in here.

Most of the questions people come here to ask are covered in the manual (syncing remotes, blue disc light, online stuff, etc.). The manual also has the benefit of giving you an answer right away rather than having to wait for someone here to type up a response.

Back