you now when you....

Que?

You know you had too much drinks when you ride a shopping cart down a highway with traffic.

Key honestly keep it to yourself. If you don't like the guy add him to your ignore list otherwise quit flaming him for no apparent reason. Also I suggest you change your signature.

Syntax said:
Key honestly keep it to yourself. If you don't like the guy add him to your ignore list otherwise quit flaming him for no apparent reason. Also I suggest you change your signature.
hows that framing up,

johny storm:frame on!

i likes to talk like zis,its like a retarded dude saying stuff (wich is me ....der der der)

You know you hate the very depth of people's souls if you post in this thread...

:p

Real one:

You know you are in a state of being when you doubt, therefore meaning you think, therefore coming to the conclusion you must be.

:)

keyblader123 said:
you mean like you?
Little late for a comeback, key. ^_^

Just don't bother with him, he can be an ass sometimes. Just ignore it. He can be cool too.

You known you're on the computer too much when you spill a drink on your white carpet and yell "Edit>Undo!!!!"

You know when you watch 'lost' too much when you start yelling 'Don't tell me what i can't do, ever!' and think your on a mysterious strange tropical island!

You know you're too dumb when........you.......can't think....of.....post.

Back