You wanna be on ~*top*~??

Now this is.....wow material

New Cycle 12 has a contestant by the name of Allison. And it seems Allison is already a superstar, but guess where she became famous? This lil star became hot at 4Chan. She is known as the 'Creepy-Chan girl'.

Here is her shot for ANTM

2jbpgr7.jpg

and here is the shot that gave her 'Creepy-Chan girl'

allison21fs3.jpg

More pics at SOURCE
SOURCE2

Last edited:
LOL I've so seen her posted all over the anorexia communities on LJ. That's shocking. I'm looking forward to seeing her on the show.

Haha, should be interesting.

So I'm about half way through season 5. I don't like Nicole at all, but Kim is a new favourite of mine... She hasn't taken any *~ amazing ~* photos yet but I feel like she will, and I looooove the look.

Haha, should be interesting.

So I'm about half way through season 5. I don't like Nicole at all, but Kim is a new favourite of mine... She hasn't taken any *~ amazing ~* photos yet but I feel like she will, and I looooove the look.
Lesbian Kim?
If so, I liked her too. Androgyny is hot when it works.

I'm thinking Allison, Aminat and perhaps Nijah will be my favourites. I'm making the early prediction that London won't go too far because of her modelling experience, she'll think she knows it all then be surprised when the judges get rid of her. Burn victim is what I'm expecting is the *~ thing ~* for this season. Transexualism and twins were so much better.

Back to cycle 5, though:
Oh my lawd, what are you thinking, Tyra?
They're top four now, which means Kim just got eliminated.
Kim just got eliminated. I already knew she would at this point, but still.
This is silly. Kim is amazing. I have no idea why Jayla and Bre are still in the competition... talentless bitches. The top four should have been (from 1st to 4th): Kim, Nik, Nicole, Lisa.

UGH MY FAVOURITE NEVER WINS

However, I'm pretty happy with Nicole winning from here. I know she probably shouldn't win (I personally think Nik's got better model potential), but Nik doesn't have a personality I connect with at all. And Nicole was like, besties with Kim. Kim <3.

Promo for this coming season xD

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmudJt3Bxoo[/ame]

You know it xD

And no i havent seen that show, sorwie

Back