what console do you think ppl will buy more?

what next gen console do you think will come out on top?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • nintendo wii

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • play station 3

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Minty N Ninty said:
A lot of people simply won't be able to justify getting a PS3. Although if the Blu-Ray fails they will have a very stylish and elegant paperweight.

Stylish? Elegant? Have you actually seen the console?

Riviet said:
There's an obvious bias... this is a Nintendo Wii forum. ;)
Thats wut i was thinkin HELLO ur in wiichat.com for nintendo fans....but still im surpised by the variety of answers

I have a 360, and there is a lot of people on it. I think PS3 is going to be the least amount of people on it due to the price. I think it is going to be close between Wii and 360!

Riviet said:
There's an obvious bias... this is a Nintendo Wii forum. ;)

Yeah. If you ask people at a 360 forum, 360 will win. If you ask people at the PS3 forum, PS3 wil win. That poll doesn't really mean much...

I am a PS2 owner and will be switching to the Wii, also all of my friends a PS2 owner's and most likely to get a PS3. I'm not backing up the Wii because I'm getting one but I jsut want to be on the winning side.

This is my opinion:
I think most PS owner's are probably gonna stay true to their system but I think about half of them are gonna grab a Wii anyway because they are the type of owner's that want everything. The majority of XBox 360 owner's are gonna get a Wii. So the Wii and PS3 are gonna be tied in first place for the first 6 months or so. New gamers are more than likely to grab a Wii because of price and innovation and also because it's more suitable for new genneration kids (which by the way takes up alot of the market). This is why after 6 months the Wii is gonna sit in first place and be the most sold console of all time! I think this is what Nintendo's prediction on the Wii.

Last edited:
its gonna be the wii becuz the only reason some people are buying the wii becuz of the low price. all my friends are either getting a 360 or ps3 as their main console but they also said they will buy a wii becuz its cool and it will have a low price. Nintendo will win either way

If i could have voted, I would have voted Wii. Partially being biased, partially because its the best. The PS3 sucks hard. The PS4 will just be cow manure painted silver and it will cost 3000 dollars.

i think the wii will be such a change of pace so i cant wait for it im just imagining a empty shelf of wiis and a completly untouched ps3 shelf

i m almost sure the ps3 is not going 2 win (after all, they do not seem to realize that not all gamers r rich), now the xbox 360 has a chance do 2 its early start, but it has a disadvantage because of its lack of support in japan. im not going 2 comment on the wii because i am sure i will be biased, being a hardcore nintendo fan.

i am 4 both the 360 and the wii. the ps3 kinda pisses me off, however, because they seem kind of ignorant of the fact that almost no1 (or at least almost no1 i know) can afford 500$-600$ price tag 4 a game system, and 100$ 4 a game. it just seems kinda presumtuous 2 assume that.

Back