Your characters

Hmmm... well lest think he's a wolf not a fox... but they are practically identacle.... hmmm... this is tough...maybe not different moves just different the opposite... like instead of doing the >B and going left or right it would be his ^B and he would go upward...and also instead of a pistol laser gun maybe a weaker version of the super scope (cuz fox's pistol is a weaker version of the blast pistol) and maybe if the vB could be like mr.game and watches and build up power for the charge effect of his >B... stuff like that

Last edited:
yeah... i can't wait to see the outcome... if you haven't noticed we have kinda taken over two threads... the three of us, Air4ceSquirrel, Ganondorf234, and Wolf123... i just noticed its this thread and the thread i posted in here to go check out... lol

that sounds kind of like the way mario and luigi are. they arent clones but have similiar moves with minor differiences and different moves all together

I didn't even think about that... it kinda does... and i hope they change some of the clone moves, since this is next gen we are talking about... i mean seriously, why do we need clones... make everyone diff... now i can understand some of the same things like falco and fox both having the pistol and the reflective shield... but maybe they can get diff ^B, and <,>B moves... PLEASE i am begging here... *gets on knees begging the developers of SSBM!!!*

Yes very much so, but i dont like him being a clone... I like him as he is... good point.. NVM DEVELOPERS JUST CHANGE FOX!!!!

Back