Zapper?

bongoman

The Wii Bandit
Oct 30, 2007
london
Wii Online Code
0971-8290-0812-5670
Hi Guys I am thinking of buying a zapper as I havent bought any extra accesssories ( apart of wiimote and nunchunk) to go with my wii console. Do you guys thinks it worth getting I am currently playing resident 4 do you reckon a zapper can enhance shooting/ aiming ? or is it just a waste of money .. your opinions will be hightly appreciated

The only games it works on is Resident evil Umbrella Chronicles and Ghost squad!
You can pick up a free one with links training btw!
I got a Joytech one, I'm thinking of getting links training for the zapper, and then i'll play 2 player in ghost squad, Personally i think it didn't work well with Umbrella Chronicles, but thats me.

Singhson said:
The only games it works on is Resident evil Umbrella Chronicles and Ghost squad!
You can pick up a free one with links training btw!
I got a Joytech one, I'm thinking of getting links training for the zapper, and then i'll play 2 player in ghost squad, Personally i think it didn't work well with Umbrella Chronicles, but thats me.

It also works with MoHH2.

Get the Nyko Perfect Shot. I had the zapper and gave it away to my brother after buying to Perfect Shots.

technodj said:
Get the Nyko Perfect Shot. I had the zapper and gave it away to my brother after buying to Perfect Shots.

i agree, the zapper is crap compared to the perfect shot.

technodj said:

you're right I just check a review on the IGN website they have got good reviews on the "perfect shot" . thanks for the reply .

I got the Zapper it isnt bad. But the Perfect Shot isnt released in Canada yet i dont think.But normally if you look at the back of a wii box,it'll show if the game uses the Zapper.(Just telling you if you do decided to buy one).

thanks dude, The perfect shot is not out in th UK either I have just look on amazon the have some replica one and I knolw it aint the nyko's one which is considered to be the best. I guess i just have to wait a couple of months for its release.

I don't think any sort of shooting perphiral is out in the U.K. yet. Haven't seen the zapper at all and not very hopeful of the perfect shot ever reaching our shores.

i liek the zappper and all but the part where u put the cord in for the nunchuck i think cut the chord up because its frayped and i can see the wire so yea i dont kno what it's from....yea just for the heads up but it coulda been from anything but it might be from the zapper but then again i dont kno

Yea, I did sign up for the stock alert and they sent me a message saying it was in but on their main web site it said it was still out of stock. I'll go take another look now. Thanks.

Back