My On-The-List Games

eskiemong

Eskiemong
Mar 15, 2007
Nevada
Wii Online Code
1699-7356-0266-3132
These are on-my-list games. These are recently released games or soon to be out games which I didn't get.

1. Trauma Center: New Blood
I loved Second Opinion and this one looks even better.
2. Metroid
I didn't even know what Metroid was since I wasn't a gamer til this March. Looks awesome.
3. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Looking forward for on-rail shooting zombie game and zapper although I'm not sure if zapper is going to be good or bad. If Resident Evil wasn't a zombie game but a game with bad people trying to kill me, I would have preferred RE4.
4. Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party
I love rhythm games. It might be a good exercise but little bit worried about people downstairs cuz I live in an apartment.
5. Mario Strikers Charged
I'm pretty sure that this is going to be really fun but not sure if I'm good at this kind of game cuz I've never tried one.
6. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
I'd love to have complicated difficult game with stories and puzzles, but not with creepy zombies...Zombies shouldn't be around when I'm working on a puzzle or just anything.
7. Wii Fit
I don't even need to explain this one since Wii Fit issue has been around for quite a while...I know some people think this is a waste of money and I understand that, but for me this is a must-have for a Wii owner.

Oh and I was just wondering what Ultimate Duck Hunting is going to be like. It says that you can train your duck retrieving dog........... I don't have any idea what kind of game this is.

Back