Wii Games Worth Beating Twice

bruceleroy

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
Which Wii game have you beaten twice or more? Was it worth it? I'm in the process of beating Metroid and Resident Evil again and I think it's worth it.

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess should give you many times around, and Super Mario Galaxy will make you do it at least twice...well...im not going to spoil anything to anyone that hasnt gotten 120 stars.

RE4 and Zelda: TP are the only wii games I've bothered beating more than once and they're both essentially ports from older consoles...Not saying much, is it?

I have found myself playing through the Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy again. Both are great games, and are great even the second time.

Alien Syndrome (multiplayer/difficulty levels), and Manhunt 2 (very few games like it) were the only two I've either made it all the way through a second time, or came very close. All the others I haven't even touched a second time after beating.

Lego Star Wars you really don't have to play a second time through if you're going for 100% of the items/secrets. The game is big enough to get plenty of hours of non-replayed action in... for the most part. You do go back to old levels, but there are new paths that can be opened with characters you didn't have when you previously trekked through.

EDIT: I'm not including the multiplayer games that basically have no story, but are meant to be played a ton of times (Geometry Wars, Ghost Squad, etc.)

Last edited:
This isn't a Wii game (because I don't have a lot) but I'd have to say Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (or the extended version, doesn't matter).

I played through all 3 difficulty levels of Trauma Center Second Opinion, New Blood will be double that as it has 3 difficulty levels and 2 doctors.

SMG and MP3 are the only other games that i wanted to play through again but i'll probably play through my other games when i've forgotten them more.

super mario galaxy, cuz it's the same levels the second time around but at least you get a totally different experience with them.

I've played through Super Mario Galaxy multiple times, but I wouldn't call it beating it twice.

Well I got my wii back from repair today, with all the files erased. So I'll be playing all my games, and vc games.

RE4, gotta love having that unfair advantage in the beginning with all your weapons from the previous go-around & then saving up for a weapon with infinite ammo!!!

Back