Resident Evil Shot Blaster

T9XBJA

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2009
Im a big fan of Resident Evil Games, played them all except Umbrella Chronicles, and im planning on getting Resident Evil 4 for the Wii. What i wanna know is, is it Worth it to buy the Resident Evil Shot Blaster

I would say NO.

You have to use the A button (on top) a lot in RE4, which is too awkward when using a gun housing. It does look like a cool gun, though...would be great for rail shooters where you primarily just use the B button (trigger), i.e. RE: Umbrella Chronicles, the upcoming Darkside Chronicles, and the House of the Dead games.

Anyway, the Shot Blaster may or may not be worth it for other games, but will probably not work at all with Resident Evil 4.

You know, at this point after buying http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72847
I would not recommend any other gun. The gun mentioned is nothing short of amazing. The a button is top trigger and b button bottom one...which is PERFECT for RE4. Although in other shooters using the b button on bottom gets used too, I have gotten used to it and it overall works just fine and effeciently. Another nice thing is, if a game uses both b and a for firing you can switch between fingers when one of your fingers gets tired.
I was very wary of this gun, but I held this and the perfect shot in my hand at the gamestop store and perfect shot, like many people say, was way to wide...I could tell it was gonna be uncomfortable after a short amount of gameplay and the trigger play was way too much and stiff. The gun I mentioned, duo shot, has shorter play in the triggers. The remote fits snuggly in it and does not move around when trigger is pressed.
It also has cord feedthrough for the nunchuck....
Its an amazing accessory. You get the steering wheel with it too, which is solidly built. For 15$ you cant go wrong.

You know, at this point after buying http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72847
I would not recommend any other gun. The gun mentioned is nothing short of amazing. The a button is top trigger and b button bottom one...which is PERFECT for RE4. Although in other shooters using the b button on bottom gets used too, I have gotten used to it and it overall works just fine and effeciently. Another nice thing is, if a game uses both b and a for firing you can switch between fingers when one of your fingers gets tired.
I was very wary of this gun, but I held this and the perfect shot in my hand at the gamestop store and perfect shot, like many people say, was way to wide...I could tell it was gonna be uncomfortable after a short amount of gameplay and the trigger play was way too much and stiff. The gun I mentioned, duo shot, has shorter play in the triggers. The remote fits snuggly in it and does not move around when trigger is pressed.
It also has cord feedthrough for the nunchuck....
Its an amazing accessory. You get the steering wheel with it too, which is solidly built. For 15$ you cant go wrong.
okay ill probably will get this one, thank you for the positive feedback

yw=) hope you enjoy it as much as I do. If not can always return it for 7 days =) they carry them in the stores.

i would say no. by the way the old RE Games are getting ported to the wii soon so mabye it would be better for them

Back