ZCam Let You Play Games Without Any Controller, Cooler Than The Wiimote?

Disturbed1

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
Concord, CA
Wii Online Code
7914-9240-2291-0710
An Israel tech company, 3DV Systems, has annouced ZCam. This PC camera can detect user’s gestures and the player can control in-game actions without using additional peripheral. Imagine playing Wii games without the Wiimote.

Using only hand gestures, Klier (3DV CEO) demonstrated controlling an on-screen aeroplane by simply moving his hands from side-to-side, and by raising his thumbs to activate machine-guns.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a81688/analyst-zcam-more-exciting-than-wii.html

261311 said:
Sounds like Sony's Eyetoy.

Sounds exactly like the eyetoy. Where has Israel been in the technology race? It has been done.

True, but imagine how silly one would look flying a "plane" on the screen. I'd think someone had finally gone nuts if I saw them in a chair pretending to fly!

Ashwii00 said:
True, but imagine how silly one would look flying a "plane" on the screen. I'd think someone had finally gone nuts if I saw them in a chair pretending to fly!
good point im reppin u fo that

the ps3 has a camera basicly the same as the eyetoy, and theres games made for it, i think there is any way.

Ashwii00 said:

that's what people said about the wii's waggle when it first came out

especially when you are playing "shake the can" in mario party 8.....

Back