Zelda-Best Nintendo Game Ever

Link888

Zelda Twilight Princess
Jul 14, 2007
What Nintendo Wii game do you think is the best ever? I myself think Zelda, its probably the best games ive ever played.

haven't we already had a few threads like this? Well whatever, I would say Zelda as well.

I don't know what's the point of making multiple threads with the same subject over and over again..

Well Ocarina of Time was the best game for the N64, for the GameCube I think Metroid Prime 1, and for the Wii, it is to sudden to say that TP will be the best game in the Wii.

Zelda is probably my favorite franchise of all gaming and TP is certainly a fantastic Wii game (if not the best so far), but in my opinion not the best Zelda game. The first one remains the classic!

Best so far...most likely. As for best game ever, we will not know that until the wii is old news and replaced by a new system, which more than likely won't be for a while. I'm anxious to see how galaxy and brawl turn out, besides those I don't see much competition, at least not in the near future, for that title.

Zelda? No. Very good but not the best. It will probably be Mario Galaxy for me when it comes out but I much prefer Call of duty 3 and Mario Strikers Charged to Zelda. Not played on it in a while. Need to as I'm about 3/4 way through it.

demonflair said:
I don't know what's the point of making multiple threads with the same subject over and over again..

Well Ocarina of Time was the best game for the N64, for the GameCube I think Metroid Prime 1, and for the Wii, it is to sudden to say that TP will be the best game in the Wii.
I agree with you completely, but currently, as far as I am concerned, Twilight Princess is the best Wii game for the time being.

Yep. Zelda is best so far, but pretty sure it's gonna change after holiday season.

as of right now TP is the best wii game, im hoping MP3 will soon change that though

I've gotta dissagree.

Zelda's an amazing franchise, but it can't live up to the awesomeness that is Secret of Mana.
It's still be absolute best game I've ever played.

Shame the sequels of it can't match it.

No Wii games that has come out thus far would even come close to my best list. Simply b/c the best rated game (zelda) is not my cup of tea. Theres not many real good wii games out but this will change in the next few months.

Back