Zelda Genre

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Theres much debate on what Zelda is, RPG Action Adventure? Platformer! Who knows! But at Gonintendo's IRC chat after much thought and time we have come up with a complete list of all the genres zelda falls under (some are insane but can be explained)

Here it is:
Zelda is TRADITIONAL MAZE ACTION HUNTING GOD ADVENTURE PUZZLE SIMULATION SURVIVAL SLEEPING RAFTING DRINKING EATING HORROR FLIGHT FANTASY MAGICAL SAILING THEFT FIGHTING RACING SPORTS SHOOTER MYSTERY STEALTH PLATFORM DANCING VEHICULAR COMBAT STRATEGY VOYEUR ARCADE PARTY MUSIC FPS EDUCATIONAL BRAWLER RPG!

We have made this the final list!

Well That Was Subtle...

TRADITIONAL MAZE ACTION HUNTING GOD ADVENTURE PUZZLE SIMULATION SURVIVAL SLEEPING RAFTING DRINKING EATING HORROR FLIGHT FANTASY MAGICAL SAILING THEFT FIGHTING RACING SPORTS SHOOTER MYSTERY STEALTH PLATFORM DANCING VEHICULAR COMBAT STRATEGY VOYEUR ARCADE PARTY MUSIC FPS EDUCATIONAL BRAWLER RPG?

I Didn't KNow SLeeping Was A Genre!

LOL that was one of the first things but the dumbo who was keeping it all in track must have forgot it at end

I can see the conversation now...

"What genre is Zelda?"
"You n00b! Zelda is the TRADITIONAL MAZE ACTION HUNTING GOD ADVENTURE PUZZLE SIMULATION SURVIVAL SLEEPING RAFTING DRINKING EATING HORROR FLIGHT FANTASY MAGICAL SAILING THEFT FIGHTING RACING SPORTS SHOOTER MYSTERY STEALTH PLATFORM DANCING VEHICULAR COMBAT STRATEGY VOYEUR ARCADE PARTY MUSIC FPS EDUCATIONAL BRAWLER RPG genre! Everybody knows that you n00b! Get out of mah face!"

Jenova said:

"What genre is Zelda?"
"You n00b! Zelda is the TRADITIONAL MAZE ACTION HUNTING GOD ADVENTURE PUZZLE SIMULATION SURVIVAL SLEEPING RAFTING DRINKING EATING HORROR FLIGHT FANTASY MAGICAL SAILING THEFT FIGHTING RACING SPORTS SHOOTER MYSTERY STEALTH PLATFORM DANCING VEHICULAR COMBAT STRATEGY VOYEUR ARCADE PARTY MUSIC FPS EDUCATIONAL BRAWLER RPG genre! Everybody knows that you n00b! Get out of mah face!"
Say what? you just repeated the same thing he said and your calling him a noob! whats the deal??

Demon Slayer said:
Say what? you just repeated the same thing he said and your calling him a noob! whats the deal??

Uh... no.

I was making a conversation somebody would have with that. The first person would say "What is the Genre of Zelda?", and then the second one would say "You n00b! The genre is 'blah blah blah' get out of mah face n00b!".

I wasn't making fun of him.

BlightedArt said:
You're ALL wrong... It's a Comedy!

A dur! I don't get why I didn't see it before! When Link wakes up after 7 years, to see that Gannon took over Hyrule, IT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!11!1oneone!!1!1!!

Jenova said:

"What genre is Zelda?"

Thanks for making my half hour, I owe you ;)

Back